Bluebeam Revu - Annual Subscription
Save time and money, project after project with Bluebeam Revu
Bluebeam Revu and Bluebeam Cloud give teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover. The desktop and cloud collaboration solution are built on open standards, so you can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Create, mark up and edit 2D and 3D PDF
Effortlessly create, mark up and edit 2D and 3D PDFs with smart tools designed to help architects, engineers and contractors standardize communication and improve review quality. And create hyperlinked reports of your reviews to share across teams.
Access your data froim any desktop
Revu® offers powerful, highly customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, "Studio".
Now you can log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access your projects and tool sets. From Studio you can mark up and measure together with teammates in real time and share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field.
Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
Get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with built-in services designed to help you finish the job faster:
- Unlimited secure centralized cloud storage (as part of Studio and Bluebeam Cloud)
- Access to integrations to support custom workflows
- Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
- Technical support via email and phone from Bluebeam
- Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data*
*only with Bluebeam Core and Bluebeam Complete
Pick a plan that works for your team
We offer three plans tailored for a variety of project needs in the office and the field.
Each plan includes a combination of Bluebeam® Revu® and Bluebeam Cloud (web and mobile) solutions, plus services to boost your productivity.
BasicsEssential tools for marking up and managing your AECO office and project documents.
- PDF creation and editing
- Markup creation and tracking
- Customizable application and tools
- Digital signatures and OCR
- Basic measurements
- Sharepoint (R) and ProjectWise (R) integrations
- Easy markup and collaboration on the go with the Markup Editor
CoreComprehensive tools for managing and collaborating on small- and mid-sized AECO projects.
- All Basics features
- Real-time collaboration in Studio
- Specialty markups on 2D and 3D PDFs
- Advanced document navigation
- Document overlay and compare
- Batch compare multiple drawing revisions
- Takeoff tools
- AECO plugin support
- Basic reporting and custom statuses
- Manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
CompleteEverything you need to manage and optimize complex AECO projects at scale.
- All Basics and Core features
- Advanced volume measurement tools
- Advanced angle measurement
- Custom formulas for measurement
- Dynamic Fill
- Quantity Link
- Batch Link (R) automation
- Batch Sign & Seal automation
- Advanced reporting on markups from multiple documents and regions
- Scripting commands